In 2020, the itSMF community will hold Australia’s 23rd Annual Service Management Conference at the Hilton Brisbane.
Established over two decades as the Australian learning and networking epicentre of everything IT Service Management and beyond – Service Management 2020 is a Conference for thinkers, not just doers.
Attracting delegates and influential speakers from across Australia (and the world), Service Management 2020- We design the future will revisit a storied past, and make strides towards the future of the Australian ITSM industry – in style!
Please submit your preferred stream and covering statement (100-150 words) to email@example.com
All applications will be notified via email.
• Reviewers meet to develop reviewing criteria and inform streams. Reviewers are allocated to
streams: March 2020
• Reviewing criteria finalised and submission commenting begins: Mid-March 2020
• Submissions close. Reviews remain open: 17 April 2020
• Shortlisting meetings commence for each stream: Week beginning 27 April 2020
• Shortlists due: COB 10 May 2020
• Final program meeting – Conference Committee meets to review shortlists, remove double ups and lift a
balanced program of 30-40 talks: Early June 2020
• Speakers and topics go live! End June 2020
• Service Management 2020 Conference: 18-19 August 2020