Thank you to the Service Management 2016 sponsors, conference committee, speakers, reviewers, speaker supporters, volunteers and especially to the 400 delegates who helped to make Service Management 2016 a great success!
A link to copies of presentation slides has been emailed to all attendees.
Service Management 2016 Winners
- A Fitbit Charge HR From Matrix42: Kevin Ellenor, UTS; and a Fitbit Blaze: Tony Minutolo, Monash
- A UE Bluetooth Speaker from Alemba: Martin Scarri, Melbourne Water
- An iPad Mini from Axios: Mendy Snelgar, USQ
- An iPad Air 2 from Freshdesk: Antonia Meitner, Department of Justice & Attorney-General
- A Bose Headset from LogMeIn: Paul Collins, SkillsTx
- A Samsung Galaxy Tab from Marval: Naomi Lutvey, USQ
- A Star Wars BB8 Robot from UXC: Mark Banic, CSIRO; and a $2,000 training: David Gunsberg, Griffith University
- A GoPro Camera from BMC: Eileen Phu, Department of Education
- A drone from CA Technologies: Helen Boorer, SunSuper
- An in-house run IT Problem Management or a Major Incident Management workshop for a team of up to 20 people worth up to the value of $20,000 from Kepner-Tregoe: Jayson Kurisinkal, Commonwealth Bank
- A Bose Headphone from Landesk: Adam Sharp, Attorney General’s Department
- A Bluetooth Speaker from Hagrid Solutions: Navi Naidoo, Department of Health
- A Bose Bluetooth Speaker from Hewlett Packard Enterprise: Kellie Willits, TasNetworks
- 1 night at Sofitel Gold Coast from Snow Software: Carl Bindels, PSBA
Congratulations to the Service Management 2016 Best New Speaker (as rated on the app):
Congratulations to the Service Management 2016 Best Speaker (as rated on the app):
Service Management 2017 dates will be announced soon. If you are interested in being involved in Service Management 2017 please let us know by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.