We are pleased to announce that the itSMF Australia’s 2022 Service Management Conference has been listed on the Schedule of Approved Events on Austrade’s website as part of the Australian Business Events Grants Program.
Service Management exhibitors and business delegates can apply for funding under the Business Events Grants Program. To be eligible to receive a grant, your company must reach a minimum of $5,000 in total project (sponsorship) expenditure. Therefore, if you are planning to sponsor or attend the Service Management Conference you may be eligible to apply for this grant. Please note, grant applications are open until 30 June 2021.
The new changes include;
- The minimum qualifying expenditure amount will be reduced to $5,000 (from $10,000) to allow smaller businesses the opportunity to apply.
- Extending the support for events scheduled through to 31 March 2022 to allow events that were postponed early 2021 the opportunity to benefit from the program.
- Increasing the number of delegates covered by the grant.
- Increasing the sponsorship cap.
- Expanding the priority sectors.
Should you have any questions about the application process, we would be more than happy to assist. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org