The 20th annual Service Management Conference took place over Wednesday 23 – Thursday 24 August 2017 in Melbourne.
Thank you to all those who participated in this event, supporting and celebrating Australia’s ITSM community, from sponsors, to members of the Conference committee, speakers, chairs, reviewers, MCs, and to everyone who joined us!
A link to copies of presentation slides has been emailed to all attendees..
Service Management 2017 Winners:
- Google Home from Alemba: Ebenezer Gyapong, Transport NSW
- A Samsung Galaxy Tab from Marval: Naomi Lutvey, USQ
- UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker from Hagrid: Arielle Pavletic, VicRoads
- Google Home from IGSM: Nicola Cox, Virtual IT
- Bluetooth speaker kit from IGSM/Netcrypt: Baden Monger, ATO
- Drone from IQ Consult: Brett Hartwell, Department of Defence
- 2 Google Homes from Ivanti: Tracey Gregg, Telstra and Mark McCormack, QUT
- Google Home from Kepner Tregoe: Wendy Bliss, Toll
- Google Home from Marval: Miriam Youssef, University of Adelaide
Congratulations to the Service Management 2017 Best New Speaker (as rated on the app):
Congratulations to the Service Management 2017 Best Speaker (as rated on the app):
Service Management 2018 dates will be announced soon. If you are interested in being involved in Service Management 2018 please let us know by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.