Service Management 2016 has announced workshops for 2016!
This year, a range of half-day and full-day workshops are on offer to supplement your Conference experience.
The workshops will take place in Brisbane on Tuesday 16 August 2016 – so you can dive in and get a head start on ways to Shake I.T. Up before the Conference kicks off on Wednesday 17 – Thursday 18 August.
Get practical career advice, develop your leadership skills, improve relationship building, ensure smooth delivery from project intention to outcome, discover new methods or rediscover new approaches to familiar topics, including Service Integration and Management (SIAM), Agile, Lean, DevOps, and the Operational Readiness Review (ORR)!
- Agile, Lean IT and DevOps – a survival guide for the mid-career professional with Charles Betz
- Extreme Leadership Workshop: taking the radical leap with Em Campbell Pretty
- Behave Yourself: Building IT Relationships with Simone Jo Moore and Mark Smalley
- SIAM: revolution or evolution? with Simon Dorst and Michelle Major-Goldsmith
- Leading an invisible IT team with Korrine Jones
- “Are you being served?” An Operational Readiness Review
- From BID strategy to Operational delivery – where does it all go wrong? with Lana Yakimoff
Register for workshops and the Service Management Conference with the Earlybird rate before 27 June 2016.
And remember, you can still submit to be a speaker this year!