Advanced Service Management
This stream is for the more experienced Service Management professionals who are looking for new ideas and advanced techniques for further improving the effectiveness of their IT services. It will focus on emerging and evolving Service Management practices and how IT Service Management can build the best of breed and bleeding edge solutions, creating value both within the IT department and beyond. This stream will consider how well IT is managing the trend towards multi-sourcing, multi-platform, multi service developments in IT and aligning with the business strategies and goals of the organisation. This stream will examine how to maximise the plethora of emerging IT practices, technologies and opportunities to future proof service delivery.
Presentations in this stream may cover, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- Advanced Service Management techniques and processes – success stories and case studies demonstrating advanced implementations
- Analysis, design and implementation of the more challenging processes such as continual service improvements, knowledge, configuration and asset management etc.
- Business cases for evolving the professional Service Management and influence of IT and Service Management
- Emerging trends in IT, tools, technologies and methods
- Exploration of the impact of technology change on IT service delivery
- Cloud computing and the challenges and benefits for Service Management
- Research and insight into industry trends such as automation, cyber security, artificial intelligence and machine learning.