itSMF Australia is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all Service Management 2022 Conference delegates and supporters. Our decisions and preventive measures will be guided by the requirements and recommendations of the Australian Federal, State and local health authorities.
The Hilton Brisbane is implementing preventative measures to reduce the potential spread of the COVID-19 virus at the conference. These include:
- Only double vaccinated people are able to enter restricted areas as identified in the Public Health Directive from 17 December 2021, which includes all conference areas.
- Proof of vaccination will be required to enter all conference areas.
- All public areas of the Hilton Brisbane are cleaned regularly to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for guests.
- Hand sanitisers will be available in all public areas of the Hilton Brisbane.
- It is a requirement in Queensland that you use the ‘Check In Qld’ app to check into the Hilton Brisbane. Staff will be onsite to check that you have signed in.
Please check with local public health and government authorities regarding guidelines or requirements that may be in place during your attendance:
Duty of Care – Ours and Yours
The responsibility for a safe and healthy event environment (Duty of Care) is shared among the event organiser, venues and every participant. As part of your Duty of Care responsibilities, you should not attend the conference if you have any symptoms of COVID-19.
Click here to read the full Duty of Care Statement.