Airtrain is the sole rail service provider that connects Brisbane Airport to Brisbane City. Airtrain is offering all 2019 Service Management National Conference delegates with the opportunity to receive a special discounted travel offer when catching the Airtrain.
Valid for Booking on the website between: 29 Jul to 22 Aug 19
For Travel dates between: 16 Aug to 22 Aug 19
Tickets: Return CBD tickets at $30pp (normally $19 one-way)
Only redeemable online at www.airtrain.com.au
Please note: If you book outside the above travel dates the normal fares will apply.
Instructions to purchase:
• Head to www.airtrain.com.au
• Select the Book Tickets button
• Select From destination as the Airport Domestic or Airport International
• Select To destination as Brisbane and choose any Brisbane city station: Central Station is closest to the Hilton Brisbane (6 minute walk)
• Select Return button
• Choose departure and return date between the 16 – 22 Aug
• Select the amount of passengers
• Enter passenger details
• Select Credit Card or Paypal
• Press Got a Promo Code? Click Here and type in the promo code SMCONFAU
• Enter payment details
• Select the check boxes and press the Confirm booking button
City Terms and Conditions: This offer is available for bookings made between 29 July to 22 August 2019. Valid for travel from the 16 – 22 August. Tickets are non-refundable and non-changeable. Your city ticket is valid for travel to and from all stations between the Airport and South Brisbane, including Eagle Junction, Wooloowin, Albion, Bowen Hills, Fortitude valley, Central and Roma Street stations. Children 14 years and under travel free to city stations when accompanied by a paying adult and using paper ticket or e-ticket purchased from www.airtrain.com.au. For Airtrain’s full terms and conditions visit https://www.airtrain.com.au/terms-and-conditions/.