Airtrain is the fast and stress free way to travel from Brisbane Airport. In 20 minutes you will travel directly to the heart of Brisbane’s CBD. Airtrain is offering all 2020 Service Management National Conference delegates with the opportunity to receive a special discounted travel offer when catching the Airtrain.
Valid for Booking on the website between: 1 Nov to 13 Dec 20
For Travel dates between: 4 Dec to 13 Dec 20
Tickets: Return CBD tickets at $25pp
Only redeemable online at www.airtrain.com.au
Please note: If you book outside the above travel dates the normal fares will apply.
Instructions to purchase:
• Head to www.airtrain.com.au
• Select the Book Tickets button
• Select From destination as the Airport Domestic or Airport International
• Select To destination as Brisbane and choose any Brisbane city station: Central Station is closest to the Hilton Brisbane (6 minute walk)
• Select Return button
• Choose departure and return date between the 4 – 13 December
• Select the amount of passengers
• Enter passenger details
• Select Credit Card or Paypal
• Press Got a Promo Code? Click Here and type in the promo code SMC2020
• Enter payment details
• Select the check boxes and press the Confirm booking button
City Terms and Conditions: This offer is available for bookings made between 1/11/20 TO 13/12/20. Valid for travel from the 4/12/20 TO 13/12/20. Tickets are non-refundable and non-changeable. Your city ticket is valid for travel to and from all stations between the Airport and South Brisbane, including Eagle Junction, Wooloowin, Albion, Bowen Hills, Fortitude valley, Central and Roma Street stations. Children 14 years and under travel free to city stations when accompanied by a paying adult and using paper ticket or e-ticket purchased from www.airtrain.com.au. For Airtrain’s full terms and conditions visit https://www.airtrain.com.au/terms-and-conditions/.
Also to help your travel around Brisbane, visit Translink and apply for a Go Event card. They are just $4 a day and have unlimited travel.