Congratulations to the winners of the Best Speaker prizes as voted by delegates via the app and conference survey!
Best speaker: Em Campbell-Pretty
Best NEW Speaker: Leanne Siveyer
Well done to our winners and thank you to everyone who cast their votes!
Thank you to those who completed the Service Management 2015 feedback form – the following delegates win prizes!
The winner of a complimentary ticket to Service Management 2016 is Scott Morrison, ESTA.
Well done to the following recipients of signed books from our fantastic keynotes!
- Gail Ward, Attorney-General’s Department
- Jason Spruce, SA Power Networks
- David Low, St John of God Healthcare
- Janet Holling, Oakton Consulting
- Johan Neser, Fortescue Metal
- Andrew Tye, TAFE NSW
- John Mills, Kinetic IT
- Michel Semaan, SRWSD
- Joe D’Intini, Telstra Super
- Chris Cardillo, Santos Ltd.
Congratulations to the winners of the sponsor lucky door prizes!
- Drone from Atlassian: Sheri Hampson, Woolworths
- $500 Intercontinental voucher from Axios: Simon Lynch, DP World
- GoPro Hero4 Camera from Unisys: Jean King-Smith, Commonwealth Bank
- Fitbit from UXC: Maxine Fairhorn, Griffith University
- $2,000 worth of training from UXC: Daryl Roos, CrimTrack
- A bottle of Henshke Red Wine from Solisma: Nick Laggar, Department of Justice
- iPad Mini from FreshService: Natascha Odorcic, City of Playford
- Bose Soundlink Mini II from xMatters: Marion Hargraves, AON
- ScanSnap S1300 Mobile Scanner from Fujitsu: Namal Perera, SAI Global